Insa is debuting Tablits, a line of fast-acting, plant-based pills.
Insa’s G’Night Tablits, which are composed of a blend of botanicals that aid in sleep, will be the first variation available. Five additional variations of Tablits will launch at Insa locations and at other retailers in Massachusetts over the holiday season.
By using plant-derived antioxidants, serotonin-boosters, sleep encouragers and other natural ingredients, Tablits are created to deliver a balanced experience. Designed to offer a discreet, fast-acting consumption method in the form of an easy-to-swallow pill, Tablits also provide consistent, predictable dosing.
“We wanted our patients and consumers to be able to utilize cannabis to support their wellness goals in a convenient manner that meshes seamlessly with their lifestyle,” said Insa CEO and Co-founder Peter Gallagher. “Our team developed six varieties of Tablits using unique plant-based ingredients such as CBN, L-Theanine and magnesium paired with our high-quality, cannabis extract to target specific needs and support holistic wellness.”
Each package contains 20 Tablits and retails at a suggested retail price of $30. The line will include:
- G’Night: Features melatonin, ashwagandha and hops, mixed with 5 mg CBN and and 5 mg THC.
- Joy: Features passionflower, Theobroma (also known as cacao), caffeine and 5 mg THC.
- Amped: Features amino acids L-theanine and Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), caffeine and 5 mg THC.
- Mellow: Features plant-derived antioxidants, magnesium citrate, 5 mg THC and 2 mg CBN.
- Relief: Features 5 mg THC, 5 mg CBD, quercetin and GABA.
- Flirty: Features horny goat weed, muira puama and 5 mg THC.