Hometown Hero has launched hemp-infused chocolate treats in time for Valentine’s Day celebrations.
The product lineup can be a personal treat or a gift to friends, family or someone special. The products include:
- Kava Chocolate Bars: Gourmet chocolate bars with a mellow blend of dark cocoa, Noble Kava extract and hemp delta-9-THC or ashwagandha.
- Peanut Butter Squares: Melding the decadence of dark chocolate with creamy peanut butter, these squares have a 2:1 ratio of hemp-derived delta-9-THC and CBD.
- Fudgy Brownies: Decadent and freshly baked, infused with 50 mg of hemp-derived delta-9-THC.
- Raspberry Chocolate Bites: Available for a limited time only, sweet and tart gummies wrapped in dark chocolate containing 10 mg delta-9-THC, 10 mg CBD and a dash of live rosin.
- Cocoa Crisp Cereal Bites: Rice cereal edibles fused with melted marshmallows are infused with 20 mg hemp-derived delta-9-THC and 20 mg CBD.
“Our expanding line of chocolates and other sweets are a perfect way for adults to celebrate Valentine’s Day with friends and loved ones or enjoy some personal time away from all the commotion,” said Lukas Gilkey, CEO and co-founder of Hometown Hero. “These delicious edibles are infused with a balanced blend of hemp-derived delta-9-THC and CBD and feature premium ingredients for an enjoyable, well-rounded mind and body experience.”