BNP Media’s Cannabis Products Exchange and Food Safety Summit will provide subject matter experts for the Food For Thought Theater during PROCESS EXPO, taking place Nov. 2-5 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
“We are excited to once again be partnering with PROCESS EXPO and providing subject matter experts in the areas of food safety and cannabis production to the attendees of this important industry event,” said Scott Wolters, chief events officer, BNP Media. “We have worked closely with the publishers of two of our media brands, Food Safety Magazine and Prepared Foods’ Cannabis Products, to develop these important sessions for food and beverage processors to understand new food safety regulations and cannabis manufacturing. We invite attendees to Booth 3089 for more information.”
The following Cannabis Products Exchange sessions will take place in the Food for Thought Theater (Booth 1080) each day at 1:30 p.m.:
- Stephanie Gorecki, VP of Product Development, Cresco Labs, will discuss manufacturing and market challenges for cannabis products on Tuesday, Nov. 2.
- Matthew Anderson, Founder & CEO, Vanguard Scientific Systems, will discuss challenges in the current cannabinoid market on Wednesday, Nov. 3.
- Shehzad Hoosein, Executive Vice President, Cannabistry, will discuss cannabis-infused beverage production strategies on Thrusday, Nov. 4.
The Food Safety Summit sessions include:
- Kenneth Kirschner, Partner, Hogan Lovells, will present “The New OSHA: What Food Processors Should Expect” on Tuesday, Nov. 2 at 11:15 a.m.
- Shawn K. Stevens, Food Industry Attorney, Food Industry Counsel, LLC, will present “What Food Processors Need to Know to Protect their Brand” on Wednesday, Nov. 3 at 11:15 a.m.
- Joe Stout, Founder, Commercial Food Sanitation, LLC, will discuss facility hygiene culture / labor solidarity on Wednesday, Nov. 3 at 2:45 p.m.
- John Spink, PhD, Food Fraud Initiative, Michigan State University, will discuss new food fraud compliance requirements for food processors on Thursday, Nov. 4 at 11:15 a.m.
CPX22: Cannabis Products Exchange is the go-to “soup to nuts” product development resource for legal cannabis edibles and beverages ideation, innovation, R&D, manufacturing, packaging, distribution, and consumer safety. The 2022 event will take place April 28-29, at the Hilton Denver City Center. For more information, visit preparedfoods.com/CPX.
Food Safety Summit is a solutions-based conference and expo designed to meet the educational and information needs of the entire food industry. The 2022 Food Safety Summit will be held May 9-12 at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont, IL. For more information, visit foodsafetysummit.com.
Both trade shows and conferences are produced by BNP Media, one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving industry professionals across 60-plus industries through magazines, custom media, e-newsletters, webinars, events, and market research.
Report Abusive Comment