WaveMix Cannabis Thermal Dryer
Company: Marion Process Solutions
Equipment Snapshot: WaveMix, Marion’s innovative thermal processing technology, has been tested by Analytical 360, an independent analysis laboratory specializing in hops, hemp and cannabis. Analytical 360’s analysis of WaveMix for hemp drying validated the use of WaveMix for moisture removal and maintenance of product integrity. Highlights from testing include:
- Moisture reduction from 77 percent to 9 percent in hemp flowers in 45 minutes.
- Remediation of THC content by 0.1 percent
- Change in CBD content of 0.46 percent
- Change in total Terpenes of 1.52 percent
Hemp and cannabis processing operations benefit from the focused power and shortened drying times delivered by WaveMix. Compared to air drying, with microwave processing using WaveMix, cannabis producers can benefit from:
- Terpene profile retention
- Higher CBD content per pound of hemp
- Tight temperature control
- Low temperature drying
- Uniformity of moisture content in materials post drying
- High degree of repeatability from batch to batch
WaveMix is now available in four distinct models for cannabis and hemp applications with process capacities ranging from 600 to 3,000 pounds, and WaveMix is proudly made in the United States.
Want more legal cannabis market news and information?
Join Cannabis Products on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn today!
Report Abusive Comment