Company: Douglas Machines Corp.
Equipment Snapshot: Douglas Machines Corp. builds a line of COP Parts Washers that help take the effort and worry out of cleaning crucial components.
These washers are designed to clean all types of irregular-shaped parts, fittings, valves, tubes, nozzles and tools in a recirculating wash tank that provides continuous turbulent jet action. They’re Ideal for cleaning irregular pieces or difficult-to-reach surfaces that are hard to access with conventional spray patterns or manual washing.
“There’s been considerable interest in our COP Parts Washers as well as our line of washers for containers and trays because of the versatility to adapt to the customers’ needs,” Sales Manager Kevin Quinn said. “Cannabis is an emerging industry and we’re happy to lend our expertise in cleaning and sanitation.”
Key features include:
- Rugged #12 Gauge stainless-steel construction
- High-efficiency motor
- Steam or electric booster heating
- Side and end jets
- Automated temperature control
- Adjustable cycle times
- Tri-clover clamps for ease of cleaning
- 4’-, 6’, 8- or 10’ sizes (custom available)
- Portable with casters (fixed & locking)
- Data logger optional